Polypropylene (PP) Foam Board
Polypropylene (PP) foam sheet is excellent for interleaving, wrapping, surface protection, vapor transmission, thermal and insulation. Great for laminations.
- High Coefficient of Friction Provides Unequalled Protection for Easily Scratched Finishes.
- Stable Across Wide Temperature Range.
- Low Density, Lightweight (Half The Weight of Polyethylene Sheet Foam)
- Won’ t Tarnish or Corrode Sensitive Metals
- Outstanding Breathability (Protects Against Moisture, Mildew)
- Flexible & Easy to Handle
- Very Buoyant - Ideal for Floating Containment Systems
Polariod has rich experience in making polypropylene foam sheets and boards. We have always treated the manufacturing process of every product with meticulous attitude, so your are guaranteed to receive the best PP foam boards from us. If you have any question about us, please do not hesitate to Contact Us. We are looking forward to working with you in the future.
- Polypropylene (PP) Foam Board